Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Review: Moom Classic Hair Removal

If you're like me, you'll understand how lazy you can get when it comes to shaving. I mean.. you shave, and only one day later, you see more hair growing back! It's a never ending battle against hair!
Well... I have brought to you the solution to your problems. Introducing Moom's Hair Removal Wax



All throughout my life, I have removed hair in my armpits and legs using a razor without much thought. Needless to say, my clumsy self has made a couple of boo-boos in the process of shaving. I've even cut my armpits before!
After a while, I started getting lazy and would shave only when I really need to... aka Summer time.
My friend asked me why I didn't shave and I just told her it never crossed my mind. 
She recommended that I try the Moom Hair Removal Wax for it is an organic sugar based wax that doesn't contain any chemical products.
So... I went to my local CVS and picked up a jar and fell in LOVE.
The kit comes with cotton pads, wax, and applicator sticks of different shapes and sizes. As you can see in the images on the right. 

Something cool about these cotton sheets is that you can easily remove the wax from these sheets with hot water and reuse them forever! I didn't know this fact and threw away a couple in the beginning and was scolded by my friend for not reading the instructions.. Oops. 

 The wax itself comes in a glass jar and is easy to applicate by melting it down for about 10-15 seconds in the microwave.

I've never waxed in my life before. However, this wax makes me wonder my life choices because it's that easy!
You simply heat it up for 10-15 seconds to loosen up the wax, apply it onto your under arms, place a cotton pad on top of the wax, then RIP.
I know waxing sounds pretty painful. It would be a lie to say that it's 100% pain free. However it definitely removes all your hairs by the root, causing to gradually thin the hair and eventually stop the growth of hair.
I can confidently say that after about 3 months of waxing, the amount of hairs that grow back have definitely been decreasing. Also, because this is a sugar based wax, you don't need to worry about your skin coming off when you pull off the wax. One thing for sure is that your armpits will stay hairless for a good 3-4 weeks, which is much longer than when you shave.

Also, all Moom products are environmentally friendly because it is water soluble, (breaks down in water) and completely natural. It also had no animal testing and every part of the product including the packaging is completely recyclable.

Would I repurchase this product?
Most definitely YES. In fact, I already sent a couple jars via amazon to my sisters who are afraid of using razors.

Final Ratings: 5/5
Price: 4/5
$17.99 pretty reasonable considering that a jar lasts a pretty long time!
Effectiveness: 5/5
Repurchase: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird