Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Starting a New Youtube Channel

I know its been a while since I last updated this blog.. and I apologize if anyone was anticipating regular updates.


To catch you guys up a bit on my life, I recently graduated from UC Santa Cruz and am currently in a transitional stage in my life in looking for a job and looking to move out.

During this time, I decided to take up new hobbies to keep my mind from wandering off too far... and one of them is YOUTUBE!

I know there are so many things I have to learn and so many things I need to buy in terms of equipment and whatnot but I just decided to jump right into it! SO PLEASE. Check it out!
Will Link down below! THANKS GUYS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXtPNntkgUU&t=28s

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird