Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Weekly Favorites: Innisfree Skinny Microcara

Hello!
I have decided to do a series called my weekly favorites featuring my favorite product of the week. I know many Youtubers do monthly favorites but waiting every month for a list of products seems like too long of a wait. So I wanted to feature one product every week that I absolutely love.



































I am excited to announce the very first product of this series is the 
Innisfree Skinny Microcara



Unlike many of my friends, I enjoy putting on minimal makeup unless there is an important event happening later that day. By minimal makeup, I mean just concealer and mascara.
This mascara is absolutely AMAZING. Because of the small bristles, The mascara NEVER clumps. I don't know about you guys but I HATE it when girls have clumps of lashes stuck together. I just think it looks really bad.


 But this mascara has a 2.5mm brush that coats every single one of your lashes perfectly. Not to mention that the mascara brush also has tiny fibers that attach onto your lashes with every coat extending your lashes to great lengths. Just LOOK at how TINY the bristles are! There is no WAY that your lashes can clump with this mascara.

The mascara is also SUPER waterproof. Which means, even monolids can wear it and there will be absolutely no smudging or transfer to the lower lash line. Seriously guys. I wear this mascara from 10am to 10pm for school yet there is absolutely NO traces of this mascara on my lower lashline.

Out of all the mascaras I have used so far, this one is the absolute BEST if you want a waterproof lengthening mascara.

Total rating: 5/5

Until next time!
Lauren

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you about this mascara being super good!!
    I love how I can wear it all day, and not end up looking like a panda when I get home XD
    Mind checking out my review on it please?
    Charrmyn || Innisfree Skinny Waterproof Microcara Review

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird