Friday, February 28, 2014

Review: Banila Co. Two Eyes Shadow: Love Story 11

 Hello! For those of you who don't know, in Korea, Banila Co is a more high end company than Etude House or Tony Moly. I wanted to review the Banila Co. Two Eyes Shadow today. Out of the many different combinations, I choose Number 11 Love Story, a combination of a shimmery pink and white.


So I just wanted to start off with the one word. DISAPPOINTMENT. I had very high expectations for this product because it was one of the first Banila Co. and I have heard VERY good things about this product but this product was not as good as many of the other Banila Co products.


I choose this product out of the many different combinations of colors because I thought it would be a good color to put on the lower lash line for highlighting my aegyosal. However, not only does this product have a LOT of fall out, it also does not have the best pigmentation.


Also, look at the color pay off of these eyeshadows. I was so excited to have TWO in one eyeshadows but the colors are actually VERY similar.




The only difference that I could spot is that the pink shadow has finer shimmers where as the white shimmers are more flaky are prominent especially when swatched.
Here are the swatches:
 Just LOOK at that color pay- off! You can BARELY tell the difference between the two different eyeshadows. My skin may be pretty dark but still, those two eyeshadows just barely show up on my skin. Also look at when you actually blend them into your skin:

You can't even see the eyeshadows once they are blended into the skin. Not only can't you see the eyeshadows, you can't even tell the difference between the two eyeshadows.
All in all, this eyeshadow was such a big disappointment. Sigh.
My overall ratings: 1/5 absolutely disappointed in the eyeshadow. I don't know if I just got a bad batch or if the other colors may be better but overall, this eyeshadow was a big no-no. I would NOT recommend this to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird