Saturday, March 1, 2014

Review: Missha Jewel Star Eyes Eyeshadow

Hello fellow Beauty lovers!
I have brought to you another review. This time, I will be reviewing Missha's Jewel Star Eyes Eyeshadow.




Hello Hello! Today I bring another eyeshadow review! I don't know about you guys but my FAVORITE part of makeup is either eyeshadow or lip makeup. I just feel like a look is incomplete without either plus the possibilities are ENDLESS!



hehe enough of my rambling. So today is the Missha Jewel Star Eyes Eyeshadow.
Can I just say one thing about these eyeshadows? They're absolutely GORGEOUS. The Missha Jewel Star Eyes Eyeshadow is a cream eyeshadow that has the same consistence as the Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes. These Eyeshadows are super fluffy, making the application super fun .


The two colors that I have today are Pecan Pie, a brownish gold color and Apple Blossom, a dark pink with fine gold shimmers. What I love SO much about these eyeshadows is that the color of these eyeshadows are so multidimensional. The colors change based on the angle and the lighting of the room.
 Just look at how gorgeous these colors are:
 

Not only are the colors gorgeous, the pigmentation of this eyeshadow is also amazing. The pigmentation is the true color, which I think is always a MUST when using eyeshadows. 
The only thing that I dislike about this eyeshadow is that the glitters in the eyeshadow are too big for my personal preference. However, this is ONLY my personal preference because my mom used the brown one today and she said she absolutely loved it.
Here are the swatches:

I think that the glitters being too large is a turn off because they look like large chunks on my eyes but I guess it also makes the shimmers more prominent. Its all personal preference :)

The lasting power of this shadow is also great. I guess because it is a cream shadow, it should adhere to the skin a little longer than powder shadows however, the swatches I had in the pictures lasted all day.. resulting in many of my peers questioning my recent activities. HAHA

Anywhoo~~ all in all my final ratings: 4/5 
pigmentation: 4/5 only because I dont like the large glitter chunks.
lasting power: 5/5
I would most definitely recommend this product to those who are looking for a shimmery cream shadow!










No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird