Monday, July 14, 2014

Review: A'Pieu 4 Your Eyeshadow

Other than lip products, you guys all know that I absolutely ADORE eyeshadows. A couple days ago, I went over to my friend's house and saw this gorgeous palette and could not help but swatch it.



What's really interesting about this eyeshadow palette is that it is composed of both powder and cream eyeshadows. The palette is composed of a glitter eyeshadow (highlighter color), a cream shadow (base color) a matte eyeshadow (under color) and a shimmery eyeshadow (point color) 


The product comes in four different color schemes:

Can I just say that I'm absolutely obsessed with this product?
JUST LOOK AT HOW GORGEOUS IT IS!
My friend had number 1 (rosy pink) and number 2 (purple chic)



Down below are the swatches for both palettes:
Honestly, I don't really like wearing pinks or purples on my eyelids.. just my personal preference, but I think I would consider getting these palettes because they aren't too bright pink, plus they all have neutral shades that help tone down the bright pink and purples.










These were the two looks my friend created with her palette. Honestly, I'm completely in LOVE with her eyes right now. 



I'm waiting for my brown one to arrive. Let me know down below if you want to see a more in specific review on the eyeshadows themselves!

Get yours at: 
http://w2beauty.com/en/a-pieu-eye-shadow/14449-a-pieu-4-your-eye-shadow-3-neutral-brown.html

Don't forget to use the code:

141376307 to save 5% off your total purchase!

1 comment:



blogger template by lovebird