Saturday, July 26, 2014

Weekly Favorites: The Whoo Gong Jin Hyang Mi Luxury Lipstick

Hello! I've decided to change up my weekly favorites with a video! Let me know which one you prefer, my blog posts or videos!







Seriously. I LOVE the packaging of this product. It's absolutely GORGEOUS. I can see why it's called Luxury Lipstick. Seriously it looks like something that only princesses wear.


As I mentioned in the video, the product has a dispensable lip brush attached to the product.

The color of the lipstick is absolutely gorgeous as well. The pigmentation is great as you can see. There is a wide variety of colors available.




The color my grandmother bought me was #13 Pink Beige. 


Let me know what you think of the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird