Saturday, July 19, 2014

Weekly Favorites: Peripera Oil Capture Pact

I know it's been a while since my last weekly favorites, and I apologize for being so inconsistent. I'll try to be more consistent with my posts so please don't leave me~~ hehe.

Well. With the summer heat here in California, I can't help but feel sweaty and oily all the time. Instead of constantly having to use oil blotting sheets, I enjoy using this adorable pact that is a compressed translucent powder!






As always, I just want to take some time to appreciate the packaging of the product. Korean makeup products just package their products so that you can't help but get your hands on them.
What I love about this product is that it has a separate compartment for your product and your sponge.

As you can see, you have to lift the second tier in order to access the sponge. I think this is actually more sanitary than leaving your sponge on the product. That way, the sponge does not have to constantly touch the product.

Gosh I love all the colors in this product packaging. If you haven't noticed yet *cough cough my blog theme* I love the color turquoise. 

Regarding the actual product, the Oil Capture Pact is a translucent powder. When you retouch with this powder, it just absorbs the excess sebum on your face without touching your underlying base makeup.

In order to show you guys how well this product works, I applied a facial oil all over my hand to show the natural oils on your skin. Then I applied this product over the facial oil to show how well this powder absorbs the oils.

Can you see the HUGE difference? I think this product really does a good job with absorbing the oils. I used to use the Missha Oil Cut Pact... but I accidentally dropped it while running for the bus with my grandma.. so it ended up in pieces.. SIGH. But I think I like this product better than the Missha one because the Missha Oil Cut Pact gives the allusion of over dry skin whereas this product just absorbs the excess oils.

Final Ratings: 5/5
Pros
  • Compact packaging. You can easily carry it around everywhere.
  • Absolutely ADORABLE packaging.
  • Smells nice, kind of like baby powder.
  • Cheap. Retails for about $14 USD
  • Really absorbs the excess oils well.

Cons

  • NONE! I absolutely LOVE this product :)


If you're interested in buying this product, get yours at:

http://w2beauty.com/en/clio-face/12621-clio-peripera-oil-capture-pact.html

Don't forget to use the code:

141376307 to save 5% off your total purchase!

3 comments:

  1. I have super oily skin, which is a huge problem during the hot summer. This product looks great! I should really try it out to keep that shiny T-zone away haha! Great Review!
    I've just started a beauty/fashion blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC and Google+?

    xSuzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzy! I would love to follow you back! Tell me what you think of the product if you get a chance to try it out!

      Delete
  2. Can I use this even though I'm not asian or white? My skintone is the same as Rihanna's.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird