Monday, April 14, 2014

Korean Cooking: Avocado Smoothie

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating regularly these days! I've just been super busy with the new quarter. I'll try to be more consistent! Thanks for still keeping up with me though!

Today I'll share one of my favorite smoothie recipes.I know it's not the most interesting but I think you guys will really like it if you try it! I also know it's not a Korean drink but it's just super yummy :) 

Avocados are super rich in oils and vitamins so one sip of this drink is not only delicious but it also helps hydrate both your skin and nourishes your hair with healthy oils!

Ingredients:

  1. Avocado
  2. Milk
  3. Powdered Sugar
  4. Blender
  5. Ice








Step 1: Peel your Avocado. An easy way to take out the core is to hit your knife into the seed and pull the seed out.

 Step 2: Place your avocado into the blender
 Step 3: Place all your other ingredients into the blender and blend, blend away~
 Step 5: Blend until your drink is a equally smooth consistency!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird