Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Review: Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Eyeshadow

One of my favorite Korean makeup brands is Too Cool For School. I really like this brand not necessarily because of the products themselves but because the packaging for this brand is absolutely adorable. They have the most unique ways of packaging their products without making them look too feminine. Today I will be reviewing the Dinoplatz eyeshadow on platiron in #2 Peach Gold.



The Dinoplatz Eyeshadows come in three different colors: Lavander, Peach Gold, and Bronze. The Dinoplatz Eyeshadows are an interesting product because it's a cream eyeshadow in a water jelly form. The squeeze tube water jelly consistency of the product is very unique because you just squeeze the product out of the packaging and apply it onto your eyes. I love this consistency of the product because even though it's a cream eyeshadow, it seems as if it's a liquid product. 

 

Like I said before, I absolutely LOVE the packaging of the product. Just look at how cute this tube is!

Not only is the packaging of the product very adorable, the product itself is great too. The pigmentation of the product is absolutely amazing. The product itself is not only easy to use but it's also great in pigmentation. Just look at the swatches down below:

Final Ratings: 4/5
Pros:
  • great pigmentation
  • does not crease on lid.
  • adorable packaging. I LOVE DINOSAURS.
  • the eyeshadow has good lasting power even without a eyelid primer.

Cons:

  • does not contain a lot of product
  • Product is hard to control-- the amount that comes out is hard to control

1 comment:

  1. I never tried any of TSFS products before but yeah their packaging is to die for! hahaha It seems like a good product but I'm not an eyeshadow person (I don't even know how to use eyeshadow..)
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird