Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Review: Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick

Although dark burgundy colors are better for the fall/ winter season, I always love bringing out a darker lip color whenever the weather is cloudy and here in Santa Cruz, the weather has been pretty gloomy for the past couple of weeks so I thought it would be a great time to talk about my favorite dark lipstick the Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick


 This lipstick comes in many shades:
























I choose number 6: Maple Burgundy Pink because I heard Yoona from Girls Generation rocked this color when I first picked it up back in August.


My Goodness, Yoona is so freaking gorgeous. Too bad I don't look like her. LOL Anyways. Back to the Lipstick:










This lipstick is most definitely the creamiest lipstick I have tried so far. It doesn't go into the creases of you lips either so its a little more lenient if you don't have the perfect moisturized lips. Since it doesn't outline the dryness of your lips, you can use this lipstick whenever you need. 

Here is a swatch of the lipstick, but seriously, can't you see even within the swatch that the lipstick is full of moisture? 






The color seems to last a pretty long time even if you eat or drink with it on too. The pigmentation is great for a lipstick that costs 10,000Won which is about 9 US dollars. As you can see down below, I have been avidly using this lip color. I think this goes great with a lip gloss on top too because the color is so bright, it'll show under a lip gloss just as well.



All in all, this lip stick is absolutely gorgeous. I was a bit scared that the lip color would be too dark for me but it turned out to be a great fall/winter color.
Final ratings:
Overall rating: 5/5 It's my absolute favorite lipstick.
Pigmentation: 4/5 
Texture: 4.5/5 Creamy, smooth application.
I think you guys should seriously check out this lipstick. I honesty think it was one of my best purchases during my Korea trip last summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird