Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Review: The Saem Global Eco Red Lipstick

I guess I've been doing a lot of lip product reviews lately.. But I just couldn't resist in talking about this product today. The Saem Global Eco Red Lipstick is a lipstick endorsed by the one and only GD GD BABY BABY. When I walked into the Saem, as soon as I saw my one and only Gdragon, I couldn't stop myself from purchasing this product.

I mean, just look at how gorgeous G-Dragon looks. Good marketing strategy The Saem.. reeling in all those teenage fan girls.





First of all, I just wanted to say the packaging is right to the point. Classic and Simple. I really like how the whole tube of lipstick is red. It really stands out in my makeup collection.




The lipstick itself is very creamy and also very pigmented. It's supposed to be very moisturizing as well because it has 4 different kinds of oils in it including: Rose Oil, Argan Oil, Almond Oil, and Grape Seed Oil. Because the lipstick is rich in oils, it tends to really apply on creamy and it doesn't accentuate your dry lip areas.



The lipstick itself is a gorgeous, bright red color. It really gives you that pop of color you're looking for. One downside however, is that it doesn't suit my skin color. This lipstick would really go well with cool toned and pale skin colors. Me however, I am warmed toned and dark skinned so I feel like it doesn't suit me as well as it would with others.


Final Rating: 3/5
Pros:
  • Creamy and applies on smoothly
  • Does not accentuate dry areas on lips
  • Versatile, can use it as a lip tint if it doesn't suit your tone.
  • Cheap. Retails for 8,000Won (8USD)
  • G-DRAGON.

Cons:
  • Only suits one type of undertone. Does not go well with others.
  • Smells like chemicals.
  • Takes a while to dry completely.
  • Tends to transfer onto objects easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird